Body Shop Paint Specifications

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Shop Paint Specifications
From: "Charlie Hubbard" <cehubbard@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:32:25 -0600
I'm getting ready to send my car into the shop for a new paint job. Any
ideas on the number of coats and paint type that I should request? Should I
specify a paint number and a clear coat?

I was thinking about going back to the original black color (code 505
Thunder Black). The downside (that I know of) is that black shows every
defect. The up side (of black) is that the painter has to do a good job or
it will stand out big time.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Charlie Hubbard
Flower Mound, TX

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]