idle question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: idle question
From: steve ross <ezyrider2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:01:42 -0800 (PST)
Request some advice/pointers -
Background - I have a 69 SRL311 that has been sitting
i my father in laws garage for ~18 months waiting for
me to return from an arduous(?) tour of duty (U.S.
Navy) in western England. My son has been periodically
starting in up and driving it around the block - his
last report was that unless he kept the engine at
2000rpm or higher it would sputter and die.
Any hints on what to look for? I am headed that way
for the holidays so I have a chance to play with her
(car) for a few days.
Thanks - Steve Ross