Re: More roadster owners!

To: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More roadster owners!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 01:46:16 -0600
I know that WyCROC has 63 members on the club mailing list, 5 of them are
former owners.   There are 7 members who don't have an email address on
file, but who watch the club website.  Finally there are 4 MIA roadster
owners, who no one has seen or heard from in a long time.   74 members with
about 92 roadsters among them all.
I started cleaning my computer and found that I had a WyCROC file with well
over 1000 messages in it. I'm working on sorting through all those emails to
save personal info about owners and what cars they have.  Tedious job, but
should help Dan Neff get the website up to date in short order!

Our yet to be formed and named Mid America club has a membership of 20 so
far, with a respectable 33 roadsters, of course you have to consider that I
have my cars listed in both clubs...

I know SEROC, TDROC, MADROC, DRONE, NOWROC, BADROC, U20 Bombers, 311
SkidMarks, FreDROC, AZROC, and WyCROC all still have websites up.   OROC and
SoCalROC websites seem to have disappeared, but sure they will return soon.
I've also heard about Modesto Roadster Owners Club, UROC in Utah, ZIAROC in
New Mexico and Dairyland DROC, but don't really have much info other than I
have heard about them.

You can also visit the excellent site www.311s.org and visit the Roadster
Registry.  1187 cars from around the world are listed by VIN there with
owners, club affliations, pictures, commentary.    You can pretty much get a
good feel for the roadster culture from there!

Have fun!
Eric