Solex Carb linkages

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solex Carb linkages
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:31:42 -0800
Hello all, I wanted to get a head count of who would be interested in buying
the linkage set for the Solex Carbs, these would fit the type 3 and 4 carbs.
Items are brand new and manufactured by Mikuni.  If you are interested please
e-mail me and I will get more info. These are the same linkages that some
vendors sell for 225 dollars, they will be available at a much lower price if
there is enough interest. Please let me know and I will get back to you.
Gerardo Magana