Re: battery cutoff switch

To: shifty@shiftco.com
Subject: Re: battery cutoff switch
From: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:20:43 +1100
Hi Leigh.
I have mine mounted on the bulkhead immediately behind the passenger seat.

I also have the battery in the boot/trunk so it is an easy cable run. It is
very easy to reach the switch in an emergency when I'm still strapped in the
harness.

You will probably find the serious racers have the switch (or an additional
switch) somewhere on the body, either just in front of, or just behind the
cabin, so fire and emergency crews can reach them easily.

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady