Three less roadsters (sigh)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Three less roadsters (sigh)
From: "n ruff" <u20power67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:28:52 -0600
Hey all-

Just a quick note of sorrow.  I just found out my three "future endeavors"
roadsters were destroyed in a fire.  They were tucked away in a machine shed
on the family farm.  I am told they are a total loss as the structure was
completely involved when the fire department arrived.  The fire was hot
enough the tires were burned off.
Lost in the fire:
67   1600
67.5 1600
69   2000

The 67 was a parts car-complete but a rusty, no hard feelings.  I really
hate the thought of the 67.5 though-the uniqueness, the door handles, the
dash, the headrests....  and of course the 69-my first roadster aquisition
and my next project- I loved the teardrop sidemarkers.

I cant cry too hard as I'm grateful no one was hurt in the fire and I still
have my 67 U20 in the garage.

Nathan

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!