Re: Nice Fast Ride out in the Country, and then no 5th

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc@datsuns.net>
Subject: Re: Nice Fast Ride out in the Country, and then no 5th
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:07:03 -0500
Thanks, Dennis.  I needed a nice weather fix. I pushed a few roadsters
around yesterday but the only one I tried to start didn't. Zero degrees here
today with wind chill, Bimmer wouldn't start so rolled down the mountain in
it just in time to get the girls to the school bus....makes for the wild
ride as washed out as the driveway gets all the time. heck, can't understand
it- only about 700ft from the house down to the paved road and can't be too
much over 200ft vertical... think I need drygas, condensation frozen in fuel
line I'll bet. had to call Elaine on the cell phone and have her come down
and chain pull me back up to the house.... so it's nice to get a different
perspective.

Craig
Roadsters

still have some free 1600 parts cars here in Virginia.....