Early Solex setup with B cam and comp pan $1500

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Solex setup with B cam and comp pan $1500
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:47:03 -0500
header pretty much says it, took the Solexes off a car I drove up on the
trailer- they weren't leaking, but were loading up a bit. car had sat a
while. B cam in good shape, Comp pan in good shape not whacked or cracked.
first $1500. no aircleaner.

also on the 38k mile Datsun dually pickup with the L20B would go $750. right
axle bearing (my guess) bound up when towing on a dolly, was wet pavement
but had to change rigging and hook onto the other end and tow it backwards.
driveshaft will still turn with LR wheel, so not the diff. not a posi,
either.

contact me offlist if interested, can send pix.

Craig Halsted
mostly roadsters
although there's this boat.......