Re: I'm baaack!

To: gregs672liter@netzero.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm baaack!
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:09:04 -0800 (PST)
I like what is written in this paragraph......and not a word about rings not
seating on the 2000....which means no more problems with this engine. Nice to
see you back Greg!!    Dean

gregs672liter@netzero.net wrote:Well, after a long absense from the list, I am
happy to say "I'm Baaack"! Yep, it's me, Greg Burrows, 67 2000 #588. It has
been several months, months full of lots of changes, including new house, NO
wife, new town (kinda) but the same ol' love for the Roadsters. I continue to
work on the '69 1600 to get it ready to sell come summer, and I have stayed
Roadsterized by assisting my new friend Tom and an old friend Jeff with their
cars. The V6 turbo remains as it was... in pieces, patiently waiting for me to
finish the 1600 so I have room and time to work on it. The 2000 sits
impatiently waiting for the weather to fully cooperate on a day that I can take
advantage of (getting closer here in Washington), and some time on the dyno to
fine tune the carb jets. If time and fate and weather cooperate, I may try to
take it to the Iron Bottom run in California next month. I read about it in
Automotive Magazine, and they recently sent me an email on the 1000 mile
 touring plan. I!
t is all cars 1975 and older, run what ya brung, no fee, just gear-heads
driving like, well, gear-heads kind of thing. Starts out in Pasadena at the
Rose bowl on the 10th of april. Sounds like a blast, but the weather here in
Washington can be pretty wet that time of the year, and my car tends to leak a
bit in heavy rain, but who knows... maybe Roadsters will be represented! Anyone
else heard of this or are going?
Glad to be back!
Greg