Roadster Content/Published

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Content/Published
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:58:25 -0800
Salutations to all fellow Roadster owners

Been a while since I replied to the list. Working 60 to 70 hours some weeks
keeps me busy.

My 67 1600 (engine swap) is still sitting in the garage  waiting for the
time and available funds to get her back on the road.
Hopefully sometime early in 2005 I will be able to get it underway.

Some of you already know I write poetry. What most don't know if I am to be
published in an Ezine.
When that happens, I will post a link for any who care to read my work.

Busy day today. Have fellow Roadster owners coming over to do car stuff.

See you all on the road.

Pamela Bauman
67 1600 in pieces
Westiminster CA.

oh p.s. here is a sample of my work. this is not the piece that will be
published.

C Ya

Open Mic Night

Noisy as always