Another 67.5 2000 comes to Modesto!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another 67.5 2000 comes to Modesto!!!
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:32:29 -0800
Well, After a long day that started at 3:30 this morning and ended at 8pm with
a total of over 750 miles I am glad to report that SRL311-00250 Has arrived to
Modesto.  This Excellent Solex car was one that I found last year while
talking to a gentleman at the Good Guys auto show in Fremont.  We recently met
up with the seller at the Turlock Swap meet and agreed on a price. The car is
very complete with only a few small missing item's.  I was very pleased to be
able to acquire this car for my neighbor before it went on E-Bay.    He bought
the car for his 14 year old son, we had to negotiate fast in order to get it.
The kid was so nervous, he couldn't beleive it was happening until we loaded
it up.  He has been wanting my car for a couple of years now, so I worked hard
to find him a 67.5 2000. Our trip took us all the way to Riverside, CA, it was
a great day for roadster stuff. There were plenty of hot rods on the way to
the GoodGuys meet in Bakersfield this morning. It made the trip really cool to
see that much eye candy on the road.  On our return trip there were plenty of
people looking at the roadster, quite a few thumbs up, we even had a pair of
510's slow down from the fast lane and pull across so they could get a better
look.  I am glad to say that we now have 4 67.5 2000 here in Modesto, I am
still looking for another 67.5 2000 for another person here in Modesto so if
you know of any please e-mail me as he is interested in acquiring one.
Overall it was a fun day, I am going to have Nick get his car registered on
datsun.org soon.
Gerardo Magana
1967.5 2000
1964 1500
1966 1600
1969 cherry roadster body without a frame!