Re: It's Alive

To: "Acme Home Sales" <tom@acmehomesales.com>,
Subject: Re: It's Alive
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:36:41 +0000
Hey Tom,
     Are you nuts?  Stick welding isn't for newbies... I found that out the
hard way too!  haha!   If you get a chance, check out the stitch welder that
Eastwood carries... MUCH easier to stick weld with that one, but you'll still
burn through occasionally if you are still kinda learning (like me!)

Congratulations on getting that body fixed up though!  I know thats a ton of
hard work, but feels pretty good to get it done... and know that you can do it!!

Eric