Rear suspension travel

To: Roadster list list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear suspension travel
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:53:09 -0600
Your post sent me out to look at my car.  There is suspension travel on
the right rear, but none that I can see n the left.  I jacked the car
up, and the left side (shock?) seemed to be binding, hung there, and
finally let go with a squeak or groan.  could I have a seized or
binding shock? KYB gas-a-just about 10-13 ys old...  practically new .

-Marc