Re: starter

To: Davesmbox@aol.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: starter
From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 06:18:10 -0800 (PST)
Aw, c'mon - your spoiling Mike's fun.  Everybody should have to trying and
replace their starter without talking to the forum first.  I tried putting my
engine back in without talking to the group first and spent two fruitless hours
and a broken clutch release ($120), before the whole group recommended pulling
the tranny, putting it on and THEN putting it back in the car.  Of course the
second attempt too about, oh - thirty minutes, no broken parts and much less
blood, sweat and several trips to a confessional for taking the name of the
lord in vain.  I felt so horrible... and I'm not even Catholic.

Perry

Do you Yahoo!?