Clutch repair

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch repair
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:33:28 -0400
in reading Joe's post about his problem with the clutch, he mentioned being
adjusted all the way almost touching the piston rod boot... shouldn't he be
adjusting at the other end of the piston rod- the end furthest away from the
boot? would be a shame to pull the engine as has been suggested if the yoke
is just being positioned at the wrong point on the rod. maybe I'm just
having a senior moment here....I thought as the clutch wore it was necessary
to adjust the yoke further and further away from the slave cylinder and it's
boot.

Craig
roadsters