cheap and free roadsters in Virginia

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: cheap and free roadsters in Virginia
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:21:06 -0400
well, it's spring clean-up-the-property time, and I'm offering the
following:

68 2000 carcass. rolling chassis with all steering and suspension and rear
end stuff in place.  free.
69 1600 with poor body, complete drivetrain, all suspension, interior still
there, broken windshield  $250
66 or 7 1600 body tub on chassis, drivetrain still there, no windshield,
suspension and rear still in it  $250
68 2000, no seats, no carbs/manifold  they told me the 30something k miles
were original when I bought it, I have no clue. $600
? 2000 with no drivetrain, body good enough I didn't want to take it apart,
suspension/rear there- a roller $250
67 1600, had a fire, interior gutted, was a restored car. good drivetrain,
suspension, exhaust- I would build this car again. will include another 1600
with good windshield, dash and radio console all there and decent would need
new dash padded stuff seats some tears, good doorpanels... basically
everything you'd need to build the other one $1500 for the pair
63 1500 single carb, not a hurtful body, engine supposedly overhauled but
needs oil pump he said and needs to be put back in the car, third  seats
there, has 5 out of 6 pcs of side trim  $1500
67 1600 with U20 and 4spd, timing cover is off the engine, I'm keeping the
hood and the Iron Cross Z wheels I got it with, good front fenders, $400
67 1600 with 55k original miles, came out of Atlanta, real nice grille, body
overall very decent, holes in rear quarter buckets behind wheelwells $1500
68 2000 was a daily driver until parked inside concrete block garage 25
years
ago, came out a year ago. perfect dash, engine turns over but no spark. very
decent body, rear wheelwell lips done in fibreglass way back when and still
look very good. $2000
also others available including 67 2000's and race roadsters. inquire off
list.

pictures available of any of these.

Craig Halsted
roadsters mostly