Re: Pasadena Classic Car show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pasadena Classic Car show
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 14:31:52 EDT
Hi all,

   Just wanted to let all those in the S.Gabriel valley know of the up coming
3rd annual Pasadena Classic car show on June 20. Cars from 1905--1974 Open
and closed/light commercial (trucks), hot rod, stock modified, and import
classes are invited. Live music, food booths, childrens crafts and
entertainment and
specials and promotions from Paseo Colorado retailers will be offered. The
money raised from the event will benefit the Police activity league and Haven
house. I was the sole Datsun representative last year and I'm hoping some other
roadsters will show up this year.
  For more info please contact Lt. Tom Pederson P.O. Box 404 Blue Jay, Ca.
92317 or
tpederson@cityofpasadena.net  Tel 626 744-6501. Entry fee is $25.00 for the
event. and includes a T-shirt. They also require a Photo of the car.
  I will give you all another heads up notice sometime before the show.

             Tom Prather 69/2.0 red on tan