O/T: International Firefighters' Day

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T: International Firefighters' Day
From: <Ken.Smart@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:53:47 +1000
May 4th - St Florian's Day.
Today is International Firefighters' Day. So best wishes to all the
firefighters on the list.

St. Florian (the patron saint of all firefighters) was the first known
commander of a firefighting squad in the Roman Empire.

Roadster related content: I had a small fire in my car several years ago caused
by an electrical fault that burnt off quite a bit of insulation. So I guess it
was more smoke than fire, still gets the heart going though. Now a carry a
small extinguisher in the car.

Ken Smart
67.5 SR20
Sydney