parts needed for 1500 Fairlady

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts needed for 1500 Fairlady
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:55:32 EDT
Hey Gang -

Got good inventory of missing items needed to get the earliest production
1500 Fairlady on the road.  Looking for the following items, if you have
sitting
around in your garage or on parting out Fairlady, (and don't think they are
gold plated).  Mom's already jamming me for having four roadsters.

Radiator and Shroud
Starter
Generator or alternator
front grill
bumpers
rear trunk handle
third passenger seat (rear).
Exhaust manifold (comes to exhaust pipe right after coming together, got
three 1600 manifolds to trade)
Front to rear chrome trim molding both sides.
front differential cover (hole in the passenger side on the one I have).

These are the high points.  If you would like to see it, check out
www.wycroc.org and click on our gang and go to Gary Lasater, scroll to the
bottom.

Gary Lasater
founding member www.wycroc.org