Weekend at the roadster ranch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekend at the roadster ranch
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:30:10 EDT
Hello all,

       Randy, the owner of one of the long time visitors to the ranch (66
1600) came out for the weekend. We spent all day Saturday and half of Sunday
working on his car. We actually got it together enough to drive around the
block
and fill the tank up with gas. Lots of detail stuff to do but the big stuff is
done and it does run nice. I did have one distraction. Some folks from work
came over and we unloaded my latest toy from the trailer. A 4000 lb
Kearney-Trecker 5 hp horizontal mill. Drove out to Ohio a couple weeks ago to
pick it up.
Now to see about getting the three phase power in and I'll be ready to go. One
of the tools it came with is the cutter that is used to mill cylinder heads.
It's not often that you hope one of your extra heads is warped.

keith williams