new web site

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new web site
From: datsunsport <datsunsport@ca.inter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:54:14 -0700
Thanks for all the compliments on the new web site.Greg Valazza will be
pleased . Should you still need to get info from the old site, please
use this address:
www.sportimports.ca/old

Our new site will eventually carry all old tech info plus new stuff as
it comes on line. We have hired more staff to keep up with the expansion
of our parts and restoration businesses. Our aim is to move the huge
inventory of used, remanufactured, replated, and new roadster inventory.
The response to our postings on Ebay has been  inspiring. Call if you
are looking for that hard to find hardware(bolts, brackets, clips,
screws, nuts, engine hooks, etc) we just got a huge batch of cleaned up
original parts and its going out the door cheap. Thanks again for your
support in helping me move all this inventory.

Ross Mullen
sports imports
604-538-5615