Need wiper parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Need wiper parts
From: "Chris Davies" <fairlady_67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:45:46 -0700
   Hello List.

I just started the process of stripping my roadster in order to get a paint
job. Actually it has turned into a major restoration project over the course
of the last week. I got down to the lastpieces for removal when I hit this
problem. My wiper pivots would not let go of the retaining nuts no matter
what I tried. After almost wrecking them underneath by holding on to them
with vise grips, putting a little heat to them and trying to impact wrench
them off, I finally had to cut the nuts off with a grinder. Does anyone have
a spare set of pivots and links complete with the nuts and spacers that I
could buy? My car is a 67.5 car and it looks as though they are the same on
all low windshield models but I'm not to sure. Maybe someone can tell me if
this is in fact correct. If you can help please contact me off the list

Thanks in advance
Chris Davies

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium