Honda S800

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Honda S800
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:47:29 -0700
No, it's not for me! I have enough cars, thanks.

I just got a note from Ryan Bird. He and his family are now well and happy
in Viet Nam. Ryan is working and eyeing the local crop of restoration
material. He asked me to drop a note to the list and ask about the Honda
S800. He has apparently gotten a look at one that interests him, since
roadsters are slim pickings where he is presently located.

Anyone know about the S800? What to look for, what to avoid? Drop me a note
off list. Ryan would like to get in touch with you and discuss this car and
if I may, I'll forward your email to him.

Thanks

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600