Re: Parts from 69 2000 Available Mostly trim (Spears) &

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts from 69 2000 Available Mostly trim (Spears) &
From: "garretson2" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:46:42 -0400
Would like to offer to the list the following before going to E-Bay, extra
stuff I can't use for my 66 project car.

Have the following available from my 69 2000 parts car:

Radiator
repaired, pressure tested and painted by local radiator shop,   ready to
install

Radiator shroud                                                        bead
blasted & primed, really nice shape, ready for top coat

Front LH Tear drop marker light    lens                       very good
condition

RH Door trim (spear)                                                    very
good

Right  Rear trim (spear)                                                 not
too bad, dings in the front & rear of it

Left rear (spear)
not  bad small ding

LH Front (spear)                                                      (Spear
good small ding

LH Door trim (spear)                                                   good
small ding

Have the following available from my 70 1600 parts car

Right  Rear trim (spear)                                              good
small dings

Set of Rear Brake Drums, finned                             freshly turned
down measure apx 9.050

Best Regards

Rick  G.

66' 1600 Project