OT - Low mileage 300ZX on Ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - Low mileage 300ZX on Ebay
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 01:49:13 -0400
Howdy all,

One of the dealerships that I service is listing a very low mileage (6300
actual miles) 300ZX on Ebay.  I have seen the car in person and it is pretty
neat.  If you know of a Z guy that has to have one, this is probably it.  It
is one of the 15th Anniversary edition cars to boot!  Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2484849686&category=6398

I have NO interest in the car, and am not getting anything for letting the
list know.  I just thought that this is a heck of a time capsule and that a
Datsun Enthusiast should have a shot at winning it.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.