Fun Run this Sunday, August 1

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fun Run this Sunday, August 1
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:54:14 -0700
Joined: 29 May 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA

Here's the full skinny for the hill cruise, this Sunday, Aug 1st.

11:00 is the meeting time. Our meeting spot will ba Golden Gate Litho,
located at 11144 Golf Links Road, cross street Grass Valley Road. If
were not there, check the parking lot next door.

My planned route goes like this: We'll start by heading up Grass Valley
Rd., which will quickly become Skyline Blvd. We'll follow Skyline all
the way to Grizzly Peak, then along Grizzly Peak to Claremont, where
we'll drop down and loop back up Tunnel Rd. to Skyline again. Skyline
will take us back to Grizzly Peak again, which we'll follow to The
Shasta Gate leading into Tilden Park. This will take us to Wildcat
Canyon Rd. We'll follow this along, probably make a stop at Inspiration
Point, then continue down to catch Bear Creek Rd. We'll take Bear Creek
to the end and decide which way we want to go from there. There is about
4 different possible ways to go from here, depending on time and
flexibilty.

Please forward this email to any other roadster, or datsun, groups you'd
like, the more the merrier.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please email me at
jibha@yahoo.com or call me at 510-409-4466

Thanks,
Joe
'68 2000
SRL31101500

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
alvin.vcf]