RE: Trolls and flame wars

To: "'Fred Schroeder'" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>,
Subject: RE: Trolls and flame wars
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:59:59 -0700
I moderate two poetry boards. At one, if we see a problem poster-i.e.
someone who comes in and causes havoc by insulting everyone and their work-
they get banned right away. At the other, 3 violations of the Terms of
Service or outright continuous borderline attacks/comments in order to cause
strife/arguments will get them banned.

All else fails-Delete, delete, delete.

Roadster content- Trying to figure out how I can get Chip Foose to do the
wicked paint design for my car.
Wonder how many batches of cookies it would take..........

Pamela Bauman
67 1600
Westminster, Ca.