Driving in the rain

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Driving in the rain
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:21:37 +1000 (EST)
Since I got a soft top for my car (from a vendor on
the list), I have driven in the rain several times.

Before I got the top, I got caught several times in
heavy rain.  The faster you go the less wet you get,
but cities tend to have traffic lights and they were
the longest minutes ever spent waiting for a green
light.

The biggest surprise for me with the soft top is that
the car is really waterproof.  No leaks anywhere.

Of course, at 75mph, the wipers are not much use.

Marko
64 1500 with R16

http://au.movies.yahoo.com