Re: Long Block Build Up

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, Keith0alan@aol.com, jsk977@optonline.net,
Subject: Re: Long Block Build Up
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:30:20 -0400
Yep,
The hardest part for me is putting the darn hood back on.  I hate lineing it
up, so I
remove the little hinge bolts instead.  This requires someone with small
hands to
help get them back in.  Also, put some old blankets around the edge or the
fenders so if
you drop the hood you wont chip the paint on the fenders or cowl around the
hood
opening.  You need not ask how I discovered this.......

Do not put the grill back in until the hood is on!

Best regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia