Filling up the Ebay coffers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Filling up the Ebay coffers
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:48:09 -0400
Howdy Sports Fans!

I am again going to put an amazing display of Roadster esoterica on Ebay.
Please go and have a look - there may be something that you can't live
without!  And Daddy needs to get the baby some more Diapers and Wipes, so
your purchases will go to a good use!!

You can search for my ID (which is ACDOS on Ebay) or go check out one of the
auctions - 2487445343 - and then hit the link to see all of the items up for
bid.  I plan to post 20 or so items tonight if I can stay awake that long...

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html