Early Libre center cap option

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Libre center cap option
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:11:08 -0400
Hi all,

A while back there was discussion of center caps for Libre wheels.  It was
then that some folks made us all aware that not all Libre wheels have the
same 2 1/2 bore.  The early ones apparently had a 2 1/4 bore.  Center caps
for those are SUPER rare.  Well, I may have stumbled across a neat option.
I don't know if these will work, but they would look pretty good.  Check the
Ebay auction at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7916605850&category=43961

Note that the part number is listed, so if you don't want to splurge on the
full set, you can check with your parts guy to see if he has one that you
can test fit.

Thought I would help!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html