Selling the 69' project

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling the 69' project
From: Thomas Meacham <tom@landmarkcreations.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:53:43 -0500
Hi Everyone

I must downsize and that means selling the Dottie project. The car is torn
down I don't want to part it out however if no one takes the whole thing
then I will sell what I can and scrap the rest.

I want $750 for everything. It has complete running U20 engine (good motor),
Trans, 2-rear ends, frame, seats (red and in great condition) soft top, hard
top (both in excellent condition) Complete dash (excellent condition) All
glass (windshield gasket), 2 set of Brakes front and back, 2- complete front
ends, steering box, Body- front fenders work needed, Doors, hood,
trunk-perfect, floor pans perfect, rear lips repaired, Body stripped, Grill
-perfect, and more

The car must be trailered. I live in Mpls.

Contact me directly to discuss. I can provide photos.

Thanks

Regards

Tom Meacham
69' 2000 Minneapolis
--

Landmark Creations International
A Manufacturer of High Quality Custom Inflatables

This information is confidential and is for the use of the intended
recipient only. Any improper use of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and delete this communication.