Re: Motor and tranny weights

To: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Motor and tranny weights
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
I got it at Autozone for $105 plus a $50 core.  The guy let me use the 240SX
alternator as a core so it only cost me $105.  The alternator is about 3-1/2"
in diameter.  It is about 1/2 as big as the 240SX unit that it replaced.  It
came with a three groove pulley instead of the four groove like the 240SX.  I
think I can amke a three groove belt work.  You may have to figure out how to
make a v-belt work with the Suzuki alternator.

Andy