The list is back!

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The list is back!
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:16:49 -0500
I am glad to see the list is back on.  After seeing all of the recent posts, I
see that I am not the only person out here going through roadster list
withdrawal symptoms.  I think I tried to e-mail the list 3 times thinking I
had done something wrong and had been booted...
We went on a 100+ mile romp through the back roads of southern WI in the
roadster yesterday.  The weather was perfect, and the colors are just starting
to change.  Our timing was perfect, and Air Force One was landing at the local
airport just as we passed.  (I am sure G-Dub was impressed)  The engine is
running great (and cool) since being rebuilt this winter.
Welcome back and thanks
Ken
'67 1600