67.5 2000 # 525- it's alive! ..... and for sale- other vehicles

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 67.5 2000 # 525- it's alive! ..... and for sale- other vehicles
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:43:10 -0400
fired up the 67.5 from St. Louis yesterday. all it took was gas and a
battery... sounds decent but needs minor tuneup stuff like points, cap,
rotor, plugs... and it should have the timing components replaced. PO had
cut off the top of the "evil L" and there's a fair amount of slack in the
chain up top. may put some brake fluid in the bmcyl today and see what I
have for brakes or where it leaks- empty right now. guy I bought it from
drove it home about 50 miles in '96 when he bought it and hadn't fired it up
in about 2 years. matching # car, $3750 as it sits, more if I get the brakes
working. SU's, rollbar, 111k miles, very decent interior except carpet and
dash pad- gauges and dash face fine. solid floors, solid inner fenders, some
rust and dents. very much worth restoring. even has a nice license trim.
contact me offlist if interested.

Craig Halsted
mostly roadsters

also have a couple TR6's, '35 Morris RHD 4dsd, 50 Stude bulletnose, 55 Stude
President, 56 Dodge Custom Royal and a host of other Datsun roadsters for
sale- 1500, 1600's, 2000's. have a Volvo P1800 for sale too but Kurt Weisner
has first dibs on that one. Colorado car, real solid last I checked, has a
rebuilt B20 engine in it. have to take some pix for him. the Stude's are
pretty much parts cars but lots of good stuff. Bulletnose has 47k miles,
6cyl with O/D. have a basket case '53 Plymouth convertible with a parts car
available as well.  not for the faint-hearted. 78 Datsun Dually pickup with
L20B and 37k miles $375. '94 Dodge 3/4 ton cargo van extended wheelbase but
not long rear section $2k.