Re: Carb Kits Needed - for '68 2000 Mikuni Solex N44

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb Kits Needed - for '68 2000 Mikuni Solex N44
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:59:06 -0400
Larry,

I got my last kits from Mikuni America (California) and Malverne Racing
(Pennsylvania); both used to carry them -- not sure now.

 From experience, there are so many versions that you may want to send
them a tracing or photo of any gaskets you have now.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.