Stereo for roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stereo for roadster
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:14:22 -0700
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some decent speakers and an appropriate head unit for my
roadster(67.5). The current am/fm radio with 2 Radio Shack speakers just
isn't audible at freeway speeds!

What has worked for you guys with respect to speaker type, # of speakers,
speaker location, head units and amplifiers?

I want to mount the head unit in the dash glove box, so fancy graphic
displays aren't necessary. Don't need a CD changer either. Do I really need
an amp?

I don't want to cut into the rear shelf for speakers and I'm not a bass
junky, so no subwoofer needed.

Thanks for any help!

Alvin Gogineni

1967.5 SPL/SR20