Re: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF

To: Datsun Roadster Forum <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Jimmys old car picnic oct 10th in SF
From: Bill Engelhardt <bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:54:54 -0700
It WAS a great event.  Made it over there with my roadster but I got there
kind of late so we weren't in the corral.  Did get a chance to hang out with
some of the other roadster folks and checked out ALL of the cars.

I didn't do as good a job as Dan did of documenting the roadsters but I did
get pix of lots of other cars.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net/my_photos

    Bill Engelhardt
    1970 2000