Re: Datsun

To: Daryl Smith <daryl_smith@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:15:48 -0700
Admittedly I haven't been able to use my 02 sensor and gauge to tune my
car, but it does have a range of values, not just three
(lean/stoich/rich) and so I can tell approximately what range I'm in at
any given moment.  It's enough that if I paid more attention to it I
could rejet my carb (DGV) to run in the range I wanted at different
throttle/loads, but so far I've just watched the pretty lights.