Another vendor website

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Another vendor website
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:04:08 -0400
I ran across Rising Sun Racing's website and it looks good, so I thought I
would pass it along.  Don Morrell is the owner of Rising Sun Racing, and he
is a good guy to work with.  Being in Tennessee, he gives the East Coast
Roadster guys someone more local to source parts through.  Check out the
site at www.risingsunracing.com and if you want to contact Don, his e-mail
is datsundon@aol.com.

And before you ask, no, I am not being compensated for this note.  I just
thought his site looked good and wanted to share the info.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html