sick car need serious help

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: sick car need serious help
From: "John Sciulli" <orangepop@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:12:24 -0800
Hi List,
I was hoping that someone out there in the LA area can tell me where they
send their roadster in to get fixed when you have a problem you cant solve?
I have a dead roadster on my hands and I can't get it to start. Tested just
about everything such as coil and fuel pump since those where my first
guess. Then I looked at the points, and finally I looked at the carbs. I
can't figure this one out... It wants to start but cant. Like it sounds like
its about to start and ignites for a second or two then dies out.
I'm totally lost and now looking for somewhere where I can send my car too
to get fixed. So if anyone of you out there know of a good shop I can send
my poor car to please email me back.
Thanks for you help.