Re: Brake part #'s

To: James M Koken <james.m.koken@gte.net>, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brake part #'s
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:27:48 -0800 (PST)
44100-25500 Rear cylinders

46201-25910   Front  hoses

46201-A3211  Rear hose

Dean

James M Koken <james.m.koken@gte.net> wrote:

Does anyone have the part #'s handy for the rear brake cyl's for a 69 1600??
Also need the flexible hoses that are in the rear and the front if possible.
Finally, are the carb springs for the 1600 still avaliable from nissan. if so
anyone have the part #'s?
thanks in advance for your help.
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs
(first snow of the season..6" and icy on monday)

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King, Jr.

 Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.  www.yahoo.com/a