65 1500 for sale in Seattle area

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 65 1500 for sale in Seattle area
From: W Harthun <datsun_addict@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:30:05 -0800 (PST)
Ok guys and girls, I dont really want to do this but I
need to empty som space in my garage plus my
collection is getting to big for a city slicker. I
have a 65 1500 (farely rare I think) I purchased it
about 7 years ago and since have put tons of money and
time into engine and suspension, that part is very
pretty, the body on the other hand needs some more
work not to mention the interior. almost all of the
parts are there and in good shape just needs someone
to do the body and interior than button all back
together. The car will come with a hardtop in ok
shape, and original hubcaps in good shape. I think all
the door glass and windscreen are in good shape now
for the price you ask, I would like to get $1200 out
of it as I have so much into it but is negotiable. I
can email pictures but they will not do the car
justice as the work has been done under the car and
the hood. This would be a major project but this car
is restoreable to the original 1500 glory if you need
a parts car I would cry but it may be suited for that
also. please email me if you want anymore info.

=====
Waylon Harthun
Auburn WA
65 Roadster 1500 (for sale)