New...Cooling Fan

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New...Cooling Fan
From: "Mark Antolik" <mantolik@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:42:08 -0500
Hello All!  I am new to the list so if I am asking a redundant question (or
questions) I apologize....
I have a 70 2000 that hasn't been started in a few years.  I know the
original cooling fan is still in the car (clutch style).  I have seen a few
adds for electrics and that seems like a vastly superior technology.  Can
anyone shed some light on size (diameter, thickness, push/pull ect) that
will fit the stock radiator?  Do they work well or am I wasting my time?
This is only one of many items the car needs (fuel system and brakes are
already started), but I would like to be prepared...And I live in Northern
Ohio, so I have a little time before I can drive the car regularly!

Thanks in advance!

Mark

---