Track Day at Thunderhill

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Track Day at Thunderhill
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:39:06 -0800
Alright, I didn't take my roadster because it was raining cats and dogs, but
I did have a total blast at T-hill in the Focus!

I completely owned a BMW Z4 and surprised a few 350z's in the turns. I did
however get reamed in the front straight by higher hp cars.

I rode with Rob in the Skyline and we were doing 120mph+  by the end of the
Tower, where I would be doing almost 95mph in the Focus!!!

I had some misconceptions about FWD but driving in the wet made me a
believer!

Enjoy the pics and don't miss the short video clips. I got some wet skidpad
action, Ben Sutton drifted around almost 720 degrees, and a pass-by with
Paul Hooks' awesome 71 240Z. Sounds so sweet!

Pictures

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving010

Videos

http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin

PS, The group ate dinner at Denny's in Vacaville. We had maybe 10-12
350zs/Gs and Donna's R34 Skyline. Out of nowhere a Silver R33 pulls up, no
joke! Turns out someone had called up the R33 owner saying there was a huge
Nissan meet at Denny's and a blue R34 was there, so he drove out. Check out
the pictures!