Re: 2L Carb removal advice

To: ghare@bellsouth.net, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 2L Carb removal advice
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:09:48 EST
I'll assume you're talking SU carbs. I think what you need is a short
wrench. Also the carb may need to move away from the manifold to get the nuts
off
the studs. Remove the top nuts and as you loosen the bottom ones start  sliding
the carb away from the manifold. That will get the float bowl mount out  of
the way.

keith

In a message dated 11/13/2004 2:24:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,