RE: Radio speaker location

To: "Bob Haug" <haugchiro@moscow.com>, <MillenG@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Radio speaker location
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:12:12 -0800
On the vertical firewall in front of the passenger seat you will find two
small holes intended for the two studs from the speaker box.  The nuts go on
the engine side of the firewall.  If you look around you can find original
speaker cabinets.  I have one that is nice, and one that I intend to use as
a mounting and cover for a stereo amplifier.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
68 1600 on eBay with scammers coming after it.
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com