Another SR20DE Roadster on the road

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Another SR20DE Roadster on the road
From: Eddie <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:07:22 -0800 (PST)
Greetings!

A five-year project is FINALLY on the road again.

What started as a '67 1600 that I purchased in Fresno, CA back in Dec
'98....only to end up
suffering catastrophic engine failure in Spring '99 on the way up to a BADROC
event.

After countless delays, my Roadster is back on the road.  It still needs a
little bit more work in
tuning and parts.  The rear diff is making noise so maybe I should start
looking for an LSD. The
rear wheel cylinders are starting to leak.  And my fabricator still hasn't been
able to get the
wiper motor to work with the wiring kit and switches that I'm using.

http://www.episodesalon.com/roadster.jpg

The brakes are dreadfully spongey. I think I want to get them professionally
checked since that
was my handiwork. :T (stock 1600 brakes, stainless steel lines, Repco
MetalMaster pads)

I have a feeling I'll be researching, reading old posts, and emailing questions
to the List all in
the very near future. Maybe its time to go custom gear'ed LSD and Volvo Brake
conversion for
holiday shopping?

Back in the driver's seat of a Datsun Roadster,

-Eddie
'66 1600
SR20DE powered/SDS Engine Managed

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo