Interior Resto - knobs & suspension

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interior Resto - knobs & suspension
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:45:02 -0600
As my interior resto continues, I'm looking for some new knobs for my '68:

Fan, s/brake, flasher, throttle.  Anyone know where there are any available?

Also, ideally, I would find a blank plate to fit over the hole where the
radio goes.  I've got a nice looking original Toshiba AM radio (doesn't
work, but it looks nice and plugs the hole), but would rather plug the hole
with a plate that would have been original equipment for cars equipped with
radios.

While I'm writing.At some point, I'm looking to restore the suspension and
would be looking for a package including front and rear springs, gas shocks,
rear leaf spring bushings, 4 ball joints, grease fittings, front hub seals,
6 steering joints, idler bush and seal, complete upper a-frame kits
including pivoting cross shafts, plus lower a-frame bushings and seals.

As always, thanks for all the help.  Couldn't do it without the list!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!