RE: I shot something in time for Thanksgiving

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: I shot something in time for Thanksgiving
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:50:18 -0800
Mark,

Your car has amazed me as I have watched your attention to detail and
skilled progress.  I like the color choice.

I drive towncars while I am looking for a job I am better trained for.  Once
in a while I run into a person who has a classic of their own in he garage,
or is a gear-head.  When I find a one of these people I tell him about your
site and send him to my links page to have a look at your page.  The few I
have seen again tell me that your site has become a regular site to visit
just to follow your progress, or to learn how to create custom pieces for
their own projects.

Keep up the good work -- and keep taking pictures and keeping the
explanations complete and simple.  I have learned a lot from your efforts,
and that will help me as I begin to finish the body work on my car.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com